Sunday

Shmeh Shmeh Shmeh

I actually don't know what the term "Shmeh" means, but my friend said it today and it's fun to say. (I suggest you all try)
Back to the point :)
I get a lot of people saying that they've found my videos on other hair care sites, and I checked my youtube insight and holy smokes! They're right.
I think.
I can never find them embedded on the sites, but I hear a lot of people finding me on shima hair and not going to lie, I don't like that. Truly, I've had some rude messages from "Shima" and I'm not excited that I'm somewhere on her site.
But that's beside the point :)
I'm saying if you find a video of me on a website, let me know!
I AM SO CURIOUS.
Yo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Love your hair...whats your length?

    Anyways...Shima was rude to you?!?

    What did she say?...yes i'm being nosey. lol

    Well whatever girl...keep it up!! Keep it rockin'!

    ReplyDelete