Friday

.numero.uno.

My first question blog.
Sweet.

Alllllright.


1. What is your hair routine?
I don't really have a "routine" per say (sp?) but I wash my hair once or twice a week. After I was and condition I try to wring out as much water as possible and then I put my hair in a bun. I leave it in a bun for about 5-10 min. and then I blow dry.

2. Do you blow dry your hair?
(see question 1)

3. My hair is down to my shoulders, how long do you think it would take to grow to my armpits?
Well, that depends on 1) How you take care of your hair and 2) Genetics

4. Do you straighten your hair or is it naturally straight?
I rarely straighten my hair as naturally it's mostly straight. It has big waves, but sometimes if I'm going for a certain "look" if you will, I straighten.

5. Do you use a flatiron?
When I straighten my hair? Yusss.

6. Is it really your own hair?
YES.

7. What conditioner do you use?
Some sort of Herbal Essence, sorry. Not very helpful :(

8. How do you comb your hair?
uh . . . with a comb?

9. What's the natural texture of your hair?
Big waves.

10. How can I grow my hair as long as yours?
Eat Cheese. Just kidding.

11. How do you treat the ends without cutting them?
I get them trimmed every once in a while, but I just wear my hair up a lot.

12. How do people react to your hair? Negatively?
It's kind of 50/50. Sometimes people are really nice, but it's usually people who aren't my peers. Makes no sense right?

13. So you just wash and go?
Okay so that's actually the most amazing thing I've ever heard. Wash and go. Wash 'n Go. I love it. And no I do dry my hair :)

Okay wow, I think I'm done for now :) Anymore questions?
comment =D

XXX
me.

4 comments:

  1. What is your ethnicity? Aside from the obvious of course, what other nationalities are included in your genetic makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is from South Carolina, her grandfather was from Bermuda. My Dad and Grandfather and Father were both from the Turks and Caicos Island. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it hard to deal with your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess that explains the hair. :)

    ReplyDelete