Saturday

news? I think so.

HELLO.
I've been ignoring you . . . and I apologize.
I have news . . . but it isn't hair related.
I was surfing the web (how cool do I sound?) and I came across the website Quizilla . . . where I came across a story, where I came across a blog that's related to the story. So like, the story has had like 2 views . . . but I kinda like it.
It's about this Girl named Annie, and somehow her brother got kidnapped by this scary Dr. guy and she's trying to find him. It's seems cool. There's a blog that goes along with it. Links?
Yus.

First "Chapter"
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/15445304/annie-hall-exploring-hestival-part-1

Blog:
http://anniehalldiaries.blogspot.com/




XXX
me.

3 comments:

  1. hi ... uh i dont know if i should ask these questions on here but.. i'm doing to anyway.

    Do you straighten your hair?( like with a flat iron or something) Have you ever had twist before? .... thats it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just asked about your ethnicity but in my defense, there were pictures of cars on the left side of the page at the time and the video detailing ethnicity was not there for me to view. I would therefore like to retract the previous question and replace it with a new one. My new question is... wait, I forgot - I REMEMBER!
    I forgot again, maybe I should sleep. I got it again!
    I hope this one doesn't offend you, but for the skeptics, would you mind showing that it's really your hair in the next vid? I'm going to be honest, I didn't believe that you were predominately african american (and I will never believe that Shima is) when I first saw your video, then I didn't believe that your hair was naturally yours. You could lay all doubt to rest simply by showing a close up view and separating sections of the hair so that people can see that no pieces have been woven or fused in. If you choose not to, its your own prerogative and I understand that; it was my hope that you would realize how hard it is to believe that what we believe we're seeing is what we're seeing because it is almost impalpable.
    In case you do choose to do the close up, you may want to keep in mind that a lot of light will be needed to view the areas that you are showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is your hair always straight? like is that your natural texture, because usually african american descendants dont have straight hair. just wondering because curly hair is so cute. and i wanted to see your hair in its natural state. not straightened or anything. straight hair is kind of boring to me, no offense.

    ReplyDelete