Tuesday

Questions and Answers #2

Okay, since I answered the most commonly asked questions, there aren't very many this time which is cool, because I know that people are getting answers =D
BUT I did get a couple of questions, related to a bulletin I posted about two days ago. It was a person asking me what I was talking about when I mentioned posted the Annie Hall link. Sooo I thought I would answer because the whole thing is actually one bug charity.
Basically, it's a sort of "interactive" scavenger hunt, where becoming a member will get automatic entry into small contests, packages with related merchandise and the chance to donate to a different Missing Children's Foundation every few months. The way it works, is when you go to

www.anniehallproject.blogspot.com

You email the address that's listed there and then they respond back with any information. The Scavenger Hunt part is coupled with a blog from the character Annie's point of view, and a storyline which is posted on the link below.

I hope that answered any questions :)

Blog: anniehalldiaries.blogspot.com

Chapters: www.quizilla.com (search "Annie Hall")

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment