Friday

Hai.

10.9.09

I hope that's the right date.

Wow. I bet you guys are probably mad at me for not posting any new videos . . . whoopsie.
I have an excuse though!
I've been sick for two weeks and I lost my voice.
Hah. Now I bet you feel guilty.
Just kidding =D

So now, onto important stuff.
I'm still sick, and I still can't talk. Sooooo I'll just answer your questions on here.
BRILLIANT.
(obvious)
So in my next post I'll have answers to all (ALL) of your questions. Keep commenting, subscribing, viewing and all that jazz because if you post I comment . . .
I'll answer =D

XXX
me.

2 comments:

  1. hey love your hair but one question did you buy the shima hair oil and every time im in school they pull on my hair and i get so mad and this white girl came up to me and said is that your hair i said yes . then she said oh black pepole can have long hair then i said wow you tried me so then i said that blonde crap you have in your hair is just a piece of crap then she sight,s me like your a little liar i was pissed so i defentiley know how you fell so i love all your videos there fantastic and keep doing yo thing girl and my name is tina love the hair .GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its tina again ummmm............ how is pepole going to see when you have long hair because i have been wearing weave like braids and i never show my real hair in school because its like so puffy then i straighten it its almost like your but no qite but did you use the shima oil because in one of your vids you said something abou no chemicals but tell me all the products and styles that you do in yoor hair


    PS.TINA AKA LOVE THE HAIR............

    ReplyDelete